Zone 1 – Northeast
Zone 2 – National Capital
Zone 3 – Mid Atlantic
Zone 4 – Gulf Coast
Zone 5 – Midwest
Zone 6 – Southwest
Zone 7 – Northwest
Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8710 Awarded: June 30, 2016
Eagle-Horizon Group currently provides a variety of logistical,
engineering, technical, and management support services in zones
2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
The Eagle Horizon Group Team has a Quality Control Program that focuses on an
enterprise approach to Service Delivery, Project Management and Teaming. We work
with our customers to examine and re-calibrate our metrics to reinforce contract
objectives that are focused on ensuring the long-term viability of contract goals and is
facilitated by mature management and quality control processes. Our Team is dedicated
to the continuous performance improvement of the processes we execute and the
standards we employ. We take pride in the quality of the products and services we
deliver and are totally committed to the success of the customers we serve.
Task Order 0001 N00178-16-D-8710 Awarded 6-30-2016
Rae Ohlert - CEO
Director of Contracts:
Edward J. Ohlert - COO
Eagle Horizon Group
SOW Functional area: 3.5, 3.10, 3.12, 3.18, 3.19, 3.20, 3.21, 3.22
Zone: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Eagle Horizon provides:
- Senior Analyst Support to the Office of the DoD CIO, National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC)
- SME on Senior Leadership Communications, Nuclear Command and Control, and Mission Assurance.
- Support to NLCC Executive Management Board, Nuclear Weapons Council, Cyber Security Working Group,
- Support to Congressional Liaison budget review.
- Drafting and interagency coordination of national level guidance, DoD Directives and Instructions.
- Policy, Architecture, planning, deployment, and technical support of Defense communications systems.
- SharePoint based Knowledge Management training and support to the Mission Assurance community
- Continuity and Crisis Management planning, test, training, exercise, scenario and MSEL support, exercise
observation, JULLS, and
after action tracking.
Sow Function area: 3.2, 3.18 3.18.1, 3.18.2, 3.20
Greytek provides a range of Security services:
- Threat Reduction / Risk Mitigation: insider threat, physical, OPSEC, travel threats
- Cyber Security: Penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, network hardening, network security teams
- Emerging Technology: RFID (e.g., electronic-Passport, electronic-driver’s license, credit cards, etc.), biometrics,
- Security Education: Instructors for scenario based awareness planning and training on safety/security, surveillance,
detection, CI, signature reduction policy and operations
- Operations Support: pro-active program security: information management, CI, Signature reduction
SOW Function area: 3.22, 3.20
- Developed a Congressional legislative engagement strategy and supported general policy and strategy efforts of the
Lethal Weapons Directorate (JNLWD), to include tracking and analysing senior-level guidance and DoD policy with
directed energy systems and non-lethal weapons and public affairs outreach strategy.
- Consults on a range of policy issues related to strategic forces, nuclear weapons policy, and missile defense.
The Tolliver Group
SOW Function area: 3.2, 3.7, 3.10, 3.12, 3.13, 3.16, 3.17, 3.18, 3.18.1, 3.20, 3.21, 3.21.1
Zone: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
The Tolliver Group (TTGI) provides extensive Program Management, Logistics, and Training Support for multiple
- Provided programmatic, Material Integration and Logistics support to Asst the Secretary of the Army for Acquisition,
Logistics, and Technology.
- Supported organizational change for Future Combat Systems.
- Supported and documented life cycle model milestone decisions IAW DoD 5000.
- Used Advanced Collaborative Environment (ACE) and Army Knowledge Online (AKO) to document and archive
- Assessed Technology Maturity.
- Responded to GAO and Congressional requests.
- Performed regulatory compliance reviews.
inventory management support for the Project Manager, Force Projection (PM FP) mission, using tools such as the
Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) extensively to support receipt, storage, use, and turn-in for
Government Property (GP).
- Logistics combat training program encompassing the full spectrum of support operations and maintenance.
- Logistics Training: Quartermaster liquid logistics tactical and technical skills
- Overall logistic training program for CSS Commanders, Water Purification Teams, Crews, Platoons, Detachments,
and/or Water Supply Companies.
- Support to Army Prepositioned Stock (APS) Office, TACOM.
TTGI provides engineering and logistics services for the Inland Petroleum Distribution System (IPDS) and the 800K
Fuel System Supply Point (FSSP), the Army’s two major bulk fuel storage and distribution systems, including Care of
Supplies in Storage (COSIS) and sustainment to keep the assets in a deployable condition.
Training: Education of Army enlisted leaders in the fundamentals of Mission Command (MC) and battle staff
- Decision skills and command and control technologies used during full spectrum joint, interagency, and multi-national
SNR Systems LLC
SOW Function area: 3.12, 3.1, 3.2, 3.5
SNR Systems provides:
A Technology Innovation Lab at which they develop innovative solutions by testing new and legacy technologies and
products for advertised performance, compliance with stringent DoD security requirements, and interoperability before
being introduced into DoD systems.
Hollistic Cyber Security across increasingly virtualized, rapidly changing, multi-layered federal networks.
IP Communications: successfully converge data, voice and video onto IP networks for secure, reliable, adaptable, high
assurance transmission in very mission critical applications. Special tuning of COTS equipment.
Legacy System Modernization: migration of legacy applications and networks to IP, avoiding the escalating costs of
operating end-of-life applications and technology.
Next-Gen Data Centers: securing virtualized networks, moving agencies to converged LAN/SAN environments,
implementing thin-client solutions, and enabling the benefits of cloud-based applications.
The Penrose Corporation
SOW Function area: 3.16, 3.17
Penrose provides security and logistics services:
Security services include: Site surveys, insider threats, situational awareness training, social media monitoring, open
source intelligence, cyber security, and risk management.
Logistics management and support services include:
Executing standard, non-standard, and exigent logistics requirements for U.S. Special Operations; On site staffing,
sustained deployments, and surge logistics support; Equipment and supply procurement outsourcing; global shipping
and transportation, to include hostile and underdeveloped areas; Infrastructure development including lodging,
storage, vehicles, and corporation establishment; and senior advisory and logistics project management services.
The Thin Line Group
SOW Function area: 3.1, 3.2, 3.12
The ThinLine Group is expert on:
- Delivering survivable, enduring, and assured critical communications in a stressed environment, including operating
nuclear or EM effects.
- Capabilities Based Assessment for Continuity Communications.
Management Support Technology Inc MSTI
SOW Function area: 3.2, 3.6, 3.12, 3.20, 3.21, 3.21.2, 3.21.3
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Federal & Military Healthcare IT
- Engineering and Technical Analysis Support
- Electronic records and documentation
- Acquisition, Program and Budget Management
- Process Improvement
- Human Resource Management
- Administrative and Facility Support
- Asset Management Support
- Financial documentation - DoD Reports, Obligation plans, STARS
- SSBN Force Protection R&D Summaries (RDDS/R-2, R3, R4)
Mustang Integration, Inc
SOW Function area: 3.2, 3.5, 3.12, 3.19, 3.20, 3.21.2
Staff Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Integrated Undersea Surveillance System (IUSS) program.
Executes budget management and analysis, along with establishment and review of SURTASS and fixed system
Provides liaison for CNO ASW program integration and campaign analysis.
- Developed Integrated ASW Command and Control Procedures
- Conducted Daily and Strategic ASW Planning
- Evaluation of Established and Emerging Technologies and Sensors
- Relocated Tactical Control of SURTASS
- Established Navy’s First TASW Cell
CEO / President / Sr POC
Rae Ohlert / Ken Sullivan
(571) 224-3806 /
Seaport e Bus Manager
Edward J Ohlert
Office (703) 868-7232
Fax (540) 326-4546
Phone (304) 261-6850
Fax (540) 326-4546
Quality Assurance Admin
Phone (571) 224-3806
Lincoln Varian Phone
Company Mailing Address
Eagle Horizon Group
P.O. Box 795
Middleburg, VA 20118
Company Physical Address
Eagle Horizon Group
4143 Weeks Drive Suite B
Vint Hill, VA 20187
Home About Us Contact Careers Seaport-e SHARES